NBA Sapele Adopts Kunle Edun As Its Sole Candidate For National Welfare Secretary
The Nigerian Bar Association, Sapele Branch has adopted Mr. Kunle Edun As Its Sole Candidate For National Welfare Secretary
At the NBA, Sapele Branch Inaugural Executive Committee/Advisory Committee joint meeting, held on the 20th day of June 2020, it was unanimously resolved as follows:-
1. The NBA, Sapele Branch, Sapele Delta State, should speak with the voice of cohesion or unity in the Forthcoming NBA National Officers Election in order to be a great force to be reckoned with in the political affairs of the National NBA in particular and in Nigeria in general.
2. That said NBA, Sapele Branch has evaluated or assessed the various candidates vying for the various offices including the Welfare Secretary.
3. Sequel to the above, OLUKUNLE EDUN has been tried and tested as he has served the national NBA as the Publicity Secretary with all sense of responsibility, commitment and diligence.
4. It is understood that non of the above candidates approached the members of the NBA, Sapele Branch because of the ban imposed by ECNBA prohibiting candidates vying for National NBA offices from proceeding to any NBA Branch for Campaign.
5 Members of the NBA, Sapele Branch should overlook their inability to approach the Branch, for it was due to circumstances beyond their control.
5. Consequently, the NBA Sapele Branch, hereby endorses and/or adopts OLUKUNLE EDUN as its sole candidate for the office of the National Welfare Secretary in the forthcoming NBA National officers Election.
S. C. OKEHIELEM, ESQ
NBA, SAPELE BRANCH
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email email@example.com
Call 07044444777 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/