NBA releases How to Access the benefits of Lawyers Insurance Scheme
The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) has outlined the requirements expected from families of deceased members’ to claim monetary benefits to the NBA Insurance Scheme.
Accordingly, to be qualified to claim 2019 NBA Life Insurance Scheme benefits, the following documents must be present:
1. A Letter from the NBA Branch Chairman (official letterhead) – stating the name, telephone number, e-mail of the beneficiary;
2. A copy of evidence of payment of Branch Dues
3. A copy of evidence of payment of Bar Practice Fee
4. Death Certificate
5. Medical Report
6. Means of Identification for the deceased and Beneficiaries.
7. Death Claim Form – Leadway Insurance.
Note: All documents must be submitted at the National Secretariat.Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to email@example.com
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 07044444777 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/