NBA ORON suspends her membership of Eastern Bar Forum (EBF)
23rd August, 2018
RE: RESOLUTION BY EASTERN BAR FORUM (EBF)
The attention of the Oron Branch of the NBA has been drawn to a release by EBF purportedly rejecting the results of the NBA just concluded election.
For the record, the Oron Branch wishes to dissociate itself from the said EBF press statement. Our reasons of rejection are as follows:-
(1) The Oron Branch was not invited to the said meeting, did not attend and therefore cannot be bound by the said resolution.
(2) The EBF was not on the ballot and therefore can not reject an election for which she was not a contestant.
(3) The EBF is not an affiliate of the NBA and so the NBA does not owe her any obligation to carry out its activities according to the whims and caprices of the EBF.
(4) Two registered lawyers of EBF viz Arthur Obi Okafor, SAN and Prof. Ernest Ojukwu, SAN contested the election. One of them, Arthur Obi Okafor, SAN withdrew from the election midstream and as lawyers we know the legal implications of that while the other Prof. Ernest Ojukwu, SAN has accepted the results of the election. One therefore wonders whose interest EBF is out to serve.
(5) In view of the obvious ganged-up of a certain cabal who are out to thwart or disenable the election which has produced for the first time a minority in this country, the Oron Branch hereby suspend her membership of the EBF and call on all other branches from Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa State to do likewise.
THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP.
Effiong Okon Oquong, Esq
Okon Moses Abia, Esq.
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO BUY NIGERIAN CURRENT BEST-SELLER ON LAW AND PRACTICE OF COURT MARTIAL IN NIGERIA
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email email@example.com
Call 07044444777 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/