“CAMA 2020 and Economic Growth: Easing Business in Nigeria – A Virtual Interactive Session with Industry Leaders and Stakeholders by SimmonsCooper Partners and LawPavilion” [REGISTER NOW]
Leading Nigerian Law Firm SimmonsCooper Partners, SCP, and LegalTech giant, LawPavillion Business Solution is set to host an expository Webinar on the companies and allied matters Act CAMA 2020 on 22nd September, 2020.
The Webinar is an expository conversation designed to give clear insights into the regulatory directions necessary to assist Nigeria’s business community and foreign investors in solidifying their business and commercial drive across Nigeria.
This program is designed to take on the unanswered questions of businesses, startups, investors and other stakeholders across various sectors.
Discussants will include foremost business regulators, members of the international community and sector/governmental leaders such as:
1. Jumoke Oduwole: Special Adviser to the President on Ease of Doing Business
2. Babatunde Irukera: Chief Executive, Federal Competition and Consumer Protection
3. Garba Abubakar: Registrar General, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
4. Jan Van Weijen : Consul- General, Netherlands Embassy,Lagos.
5. Ambrose Oruche: Acting Director General, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria.
6. Ope Olugasa: Managing Director, LawPavilion Business Solutions
7. Dapo Akinosun: Founding Partner, SimmonsCooper Partners.
Moderating the discussions, is Funmilola Mesaiyete: Partner, Public Sector and Regulatory Compliance, SimmonsCooper Partners.
Date: 22nd September, 2020
The goal of the webinar is to equip investors with the information necessary to derive optimal benefits from the emerging economic trends, business models and plans; in view of the new laws regulating the Nigerian business environment. Participants are offered the unique opportunity of interacting with experts and top personnel from the relevant regulators in Nigeria.
To get registered for free, Click here: http://bit.ly/SCPCAMA2020
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to email@example.com
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 07044444777 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/