Borno State Judiciary releases COVID-19 response No. 12
The Borno State Judiciary has released its COVID-19 response No. 12.
In a release signed by the Chief Judge, Justice Kashim Zannah and made available to BarristerNG, the COVID-19 response No. 12 replaces the expired order No. 11.
This is in exercise of the powers conferred on the Chief judge by section 68 of the High Court Law (CAP 63), The Laws of The Borno State of Nigeria and all other powers enabling him in that behalf;
“WHEREAS the COVID-19 RESPONSE Order No.11 expired on the 19th day of September 2020;
“PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITIES advising continuation of response measures so far in place”
The Chief Judge further directs that:
1. The COVID Response Order No. 11 is further extended till the 4th day of October 2020, that is:
2. All the previous exemptions from the general suspension shall remain valid and operative.
3. Members of the judiciary, the bar and court users are enjoined to continue the commendable incremental usage of remote processes by leveraging available technology.
4. Furthermore, all are enjoined to carry the same attitude to new remote access facilities being rolled out, particularly e-filing, preparatory to which all lawyers who have not are enjoined to register and obtain the necessary Legal Mail.
5. The CCC shall continue its commendable work of monitoring compliance with the CLASS, availability and use of sanitation and disinfection supplies and the periodic fumigation and disinfection of Court Halls and accused persons Holding Bays.
6. The public and all stakeholders are enjoined to help maintain our so far gratifying results by reporting to the CCC or directly to the Office of the Chief Judge, any violations of the measures ordered.
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to email@example.com
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 07044444777 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/