Bayo Akinlade Essay Writing Competition (see full Details)
The maiden edition of the Bayo Akinlade Essay Writing Competition is organized by Legal Torch Initiative (a platform connecting Law Students across Faculties of Law in Nigeria) in an effort to diagnose the prevalent corruption practices in the Nigerian Judiciary and among judicial officers. It also aims to positively construct the mindset of budding lawyers with a view to inspire a revolutionary ideology in the judiciary and to propell societal advancement inclusive of the young minds.
Corruption within the Nigeria judiciary: Causes and Solutions
1. Submissions are open to only Nigerian Law undergraduate.
2. Essays must not be more than 1,500 words, double spaced and must be in the following font specification: 12pt Times New Roman.
3. Entries must be submitted in word format only.
4. Details of the entrants should include; names of participants, level, phone number, email address and institution. 5. Details should be included in the body of the email and not in the essay.
6. Interested and qualified applicants should send their submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Essays must be original and unpublished.
8. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
9. References in the essay should be included and clearly identified.
10. Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
11. Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organizer.
If you have any question, please contact; Oluwatosin – 08142874764, Victor – 08178269193
✓ Only successful participants will be contacted either through email or phone number.
– Submissions that do not follow the modalities will be disregarded.
Entries must be received by May 30, 2020 (23:59 Nigerian Time).
AWARDS and PRIZES
There will be a winner, a first runner up and a second runner up who shall also be awarded a certificate of participation.
WINNER – #10,000
FIRST RUNNER UP – #6,000
SECOND RUNNER UP – #4,000
THE LEGAL TORCH INITIATIVE
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to email@example.com
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 07044444777 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/