Usoro Finally Constitutes YLF National EXCO, ten months to end of tenure (See full list)
The president of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Paul Usoro SAN has finally constituted the National Executive Committee of the Young Lawyers Forum YLF, ten months to end of his tenure.
Hours after Young Lawyers from 44 branches of the Association wrote a passionate letter to the NBA Boss, bemoaning his neglect of the young lawyers and his failure to constitute the national committee even after many promises to do so, Mr Usoro released a full list of the National Executive of the NBA YLF.
Unless the NBA President that will replace Mr Usoro in August 2020, adopts the new YLF EXCO, they will have only ten months to function in office.
Below is the full list of the 13 man YLF EXCO.
- Samuel Tobi Adebowale – Chairman -West
- Abdulrahman Isa Wasagu – Vice Chairman – North
- Patricia Udeh – Secretary – East
- Muhammad Muntasir Adamu – Treasurer – North
- Sani Shehu Idris -Member -North
- Habila Isah Barau -Member -North
- Uchenna Peter Igwe – Member- East
- Deborah Ada Okey- Member -East
- Randolph Boma Fiberesima -Member- East
- Doris Ugochi Patrick -Member -East
- Brown Osarenkhoe- Member -West
- Motunrayo Promise Omomeji- Member-West
- Fatima Ayomide Popoola- Member -West
Steps To Subscribe To the Court of Appeal Reports Nigeria
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supreme Court Judgments on Lands (1907-2013) and Nigerian Company Law Cases (1945-2016) are going for 120k per set.The Reports contain valuable and uncommon locus classicus for Legal research, opinion, and advocacy. Grab your copy now!!! Call 09091130714 or 07084004038