Updated: See the 80 Lawyers that May become Senior Advocate of Nigeria in 2019
Legal Practitioner’s Privileges Committee has shortlisted the following Lawyers as candidates that may be confered with the ultimate honour of Senior Advocate of Nigeria in 2019.
The list which comprised of the Advocate Category and Academic Category has a total number of 80(Eighty) Lawyers.
This list is however subject to further screening by LPPC. Below is the full list.
- Ayo Asala Esq.
- Abiodun Adediran Olatunji Esq.
- Aliyu Omeiza Isa Saiki Esq.
- Olumide Folarin David Ayeni Esq.
- Ama Vemaark Etuwewe Esq.
- Chukwudi Nwabufo Obieze Esq.
- Henry Eshijonam Omu Esq.
- Oladipo Adekorede Olasope Esq.
- Robert Egwono Emukpoeruo Esq.
- Olumide Andrew Aju Esq.
- Andrew Essien Hutton Esq.
- Oluwasina Olanrewaju Ogungbade Esq.
- Adedapo Osariuyime Tunde-Olowu Esq.
- Olusegun Johnson Fabunmi Esq.
- Leslie Arthur Olutayo Nylander Esq.
- Akinola Olugbenga Akintoye Esq.
- Jephthah Chikodi Njikonye Esq.
- Usman Ogwu Sule Esq.
- Rasheed Okiki Adekunle Adegoke Esq.
- John Onuegbulam Asoluka Esq.
- Ejike Chukwugekwu Ezenwa Esq.
- Olaniyi Maruph Olopade Esq.
- Musibau Adetunbi Esq.
- Adeleke Olaniyi Agbola Esq.
- Chukwuemeka Obiajuru Nwagwu Esq.
- Isiaka Abiola Olagunju Esq.
- Ebun-Olu Samuel Adegboruwa Esq.
- Adedokun Matthew Makinde Esq.
- Taiye Abimbola Babajide Oladipo Esq.
- Godwin Osemeahon Omoaka Esq.
- Adewumi Richard Fatunde Esq.
- Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Esq.
- Charles Chukwuma Oguejiofor Esq.
- Benjamin Nworah Osaka Esq.
- Richard Oma Ahonaruogho Esq.
- Olusegun Omoniyi Jolaawo Esq.
- Fredricks Ebos Itula Esq.
- Kingsley Osabuohien Obamogie Esq.
- Safiya Umar Badamasi Esq.
- Felix Anayo Onuzulike Esq.
- Oladapo Akande Akinosun Esq.
- Olukayode Abayomi Enitan Esq.
- Daniel Chukwudi Enwelum Esq.
- Abdul Olajide Ajana Esq.
- Emeka Onyemaechi Ozoani Esq
- Echezona Chukwudi Etiaba Esq.
- Ayo Abraham Olorunfemi Esq.
- Emmanuel Adeyeye Oyebanji Esq.
- Chimezie Victor Chikwem Ihekweazu Esq.
- Samuel Ngozi Agweh Esq.
- Olusegun Oyediran Fowowe Esq.
- Abdullahi Haruna Esq.
- Kazeem Adekunle Gbadamosi Esq.
- Tuduru Uchendu Ede Esq.
- Alexander Chukwudi Ejesieme Esq.
- Dada Adekunle Awosika Esq.
- Adedoyin Oyinkan Rhodes-Vivour Esq.
- Adebayo Toba Apata Esq.
- Adekunle Akanbi Ojo Esq.
- Dauda Adekola Mustapha Esq.
- Aikhunegbe Anthony Malik Esq.
- Bolarinwa Elijah Aidi Esq.
- Alhassan Akeje Umar Esq.
- Paul Harris Adakole Ogbole Esq.
- Prof. Joseph Efeyemineni Oromafunu Abugu
- Prof. Damilola Sunday Olawuyi
- Prof. Olaide Abass Gbadamosi
- Dr. Ganiu Adeyemi Oke
- Prof. Mamman Lawan
- Prof. Uchefula Ugonna Chukwumaeze
- Dr. David Ighojohwegba Efevwerhan
- Dr. Kathleen Ebelechukwu Okafor
- Prof. Oludayo Gabriel Amokaye
- Prof. Alphonsus Okoh Alubo
- Prof. Rasheed Jimoh Ijaodola
- Prof. Sampson Ihesiene Erugo
- Prof. Edward Oyelowo Oyewo
- Prof. Oghenemaro Festus Emiri
- Prof. Bankole Adekunle Akintoye Sodipo
- Prof. Afeisimi Dominic Badaiki
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supreme Court Judgments on Lands (1907-2013) and Nigerian Company Law Cases (1945-2016) are going for 120k per set.The Reports contain valuable and uncommon locus classicus for Legal research, opinion, and advocacy. Grab your copy now!!! Call 09091130714 or 07084004038