NBA unveils Online Portal for Payment of Practicing Fees
Below reads the press statement from NBA President
1. We are pleased to inform you that you can now register and make any and all kinds of payments to the NBA on the new NBA online payments portal. The pilot projects are the Bar Practice and Verification Fees but this would be extended shortly to include other fees.
2. The benefits of the NBA portal include the following:
• Increased efficiency and seamless and instant payments (of all kinds) to the NBA including Bar Practice Fees.
• Ease of payments to NBA by and from lawyers and other stakeholders. Payments can be made online, both within and outside Nigeria.
• Enhanced use of technology for the efficient administration of the Bar and provision of services. The benefits include real-time information and data gathering.
3. Kindly click on (https://nigerianbar.org.ng/portal/) to login to the new NBA portal.
Follow the steps below to register:
I. An email has been sent to the email address of verified lawyers only, which states that an account has been created for you. The email contains an activation code link to set up your password.
II. If the activation link sent to your email expires, please click on https://nigerianbar.org.ng/portal/request-password-reset, enter your Supreme Court (SC) number and follow the instructions to reset your password.
III. Once password reset has been done successfully, kindly click on
https://nigerianbar.org.ng/portal/login to login to your account.
IV. Upon successful login, kindly click on the menu tab to view the list of functionalities available. For Desktop users, the menu tab is located at the top, and for mobile users, it is located on the left side.
V. All unverified lawyers should visit https://nigerianbar.org.ng/portal/verification to begin the verification process.
4. If you didn’t receive an email or you are unable to do a password reset, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. A process flow diagram is attached to this message for your assistance.
6. Additional Information
Below is the list of menu options and their descriptions:
a. Profile: This shows your information with NBA.
b. ICLE: This shows your courses and points accrued, currently uploaded.
c. Payments: This shows your online payment history and your status for Bar
Practicing Fees, Verification and Stamp Requests.
d. Bar Practicing Fees: This helps you compute your bar practicing fees for the
current year and other previous years. This is also where you make payments
for your practice fees.
e. NBA Affinity Card: This helps you request your NBA affinity card.
f. Insurance Cover: This helps you request insurance cover.
7. Should you experience any challenge(s) in the use of the online payment portal, please send a mail to email@example.com
Paul Usoro, SAN
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supreme Court Judgments on Lands (1907-2013) and Nigerian Company Law Cases (1945-2016) are going for 120k per set.The Reports contain valuable and uncommon locus classicus for Legal research, opinion, and advocacy. Grab your copy now!!! Call 09091130714 or 07084004038