NBA 2018 Elections: Paul Usoro begins “Paul Usoro Challenge Reloaded” to woo young Lawyers
In an apparent move to woo young lawyers to vote Paul Usoro SAN in the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA , elections slated June this year, the Paul Usoro Company has initiated a financial rewarding program tagged “Paul Usoro Challenge Reloaded”.
The program which aims at rewarding young lawyers who completed pro-bono cases for indigent citizens also aims at ensuring that participants are eligible to vote at the election.
The program will reward six winners with one hundred thousand Naira each.
Below are the conditions as shared by Paul Usoro & Company.
we have come up with the Paul Usoro challenge. The initiative is aimed at rewarding the selfless and sacrificial efforts of Lawyers who take on Pro Bono cases. We will be rewarding the 6 most compelling cases with N100,000 each.
We have noticed that a number of entries have started coming in already and that reinforces our position that this is an issue that deserves due recognition. However, there are a few criteria prospective participants must meet before they are eligible to participate. Please note the following:
• Create a short video on Instagram (Max 2 mins) and use the hash-tag #PAULUSOROCHALLENGE
• Past and present PUC lawyers are not allowed to be a part of the challenge.
• Participants from the last edition are not allowed to participate.
• The competition applies to members of the Bar from 1-10 years whose practicing fees have been paid.
• There will be extra points for gender related cases, child abuse & humanitarian matters.
• Entries will be selected on a zonal basis (6 geographical zones).There will be 1 winner per zone; for outstanding Pro- Bono cases handled.
• All & any supporting documents should be sent to a designated email address: email@example.com for verification.
• Follow my social media accounts for live updates Twitter: @PaulUsoroSAN Facebook: Paul Usoro, SAN (Personal) & Page (@pusorosan), Instagram: @paulusoro, LinkedIn: Paul Usoro, SAN
All entries must meet the above listed requirements before they are considered valid. Entries will close on the 23rd of February, 2018. The winners will be announced via my Instagram handle
Click HERE to advertise with us
MOST READ POSTS
Notable 2016 Divorce Case: Justice Theresa Uzokwe (Abia State CJ) v. Dr Afam Uzokwe: An interesting case where the court ruled against its own
Notable SC Judgement 2017: Abubakar vs Usman: Court Order SAN to Pay 1M for ill-advising Client (Full Judgement)
Powered by Facebook Comments