ICMC Direct Admission to Fellow Cadre Course in Lagos (see Qualifications)
Greetings from the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators
The Institute is offering non-members the opportunity to participate in a 2 day Special Fellowship Course, leading to the induction of successful candidates as Fellows of the Institute.
The Fellowship grade is the Institute’s highest level of professional recognition.
The persons qualified to participate in this course are:
• Serving and Retired Judges, Khadis of Sharia Courts of Appeal and Judges of Customary Courts of Appeal
• Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private Establishments/Enterprises
• Serving Civil Servants of GL 15 (Assistant Director) and above
• Holders of a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in any field
• Holders of a Master’s degree, in any field, obtained at least 5 years preceding the date of application
• Holders of a Bachelor’s degree, in any field, obtained at least 15 years preceding the date of application
• Legal practitioners with a minimum of 15 years post call practice experience
The Special Fellowship course is scheduled as follows:
Date: 18-19 June, 2019
Venue: Radisson Hotel, 42 Isaac John Street, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 8am-4pm daily
Course fee: N750,000 (Seven hundred and fifty thousand Naira) only
Payment should please be made in favour of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators; Zenith bank; Account number: 1012451855
We look forward to warmly welcoming you to this course.
Steps To Subscribe To the Court of Appeal Reports Nigeria
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supreme Court Judgments on Lands (1907-2013) and Nigerian Company Law Cases (1945-2016) are going for 120k per set.The Reports contain valuable and uncommon locus classicus for Legal research, opinion, and advocacy. Grab your copy now!!! Call 09091130714 or 07084004038