Eleven Finalists emerge for the 2nd edition of Babalola’s Law Dictionary Quiz Competition
After the preliminary rounds, eleven finalist have emerged for the grand finale of the Babalola’s Law Dictionary to be held in Lagos on Friday 7th June 2019.
After the keenly contested rounds, the following young lawyers emerged as finalists:
1. Mercy Ayodele – A.O. Fayemiwo &co.
2. Shade Kalesanwo- Grandlaw Partners
3. Olukolade Ehinmosan- A. O. Fayemiwo & co.
4. Sandra Eke – SPA Ajibade & co.
5. Ezeokoye Chukwuemeka – E. Osoka & Co.
6. Ogazi Emmanual- A. O. Fayemiwo
7. Ujah Ifeanyi- Grandlaw Partners
8. Bongning Wudirah- NYSC
9. Abdul Abdulateef- Ikeyi Shittu & co.
10. Olaitan Victor- Macbenson Consult
11. Oluwatomilola Oyewusi- Afe Babalola & co
The grand finale holds in June 2019 but the competition judges will be unveiled in May.
Win your Court cases today, Get Affordable Supreme Court Law Reports >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of contemporary laws of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or call : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or email email@example.com
Supreme Court Judgments on Lands (1907-2013) and Nigerian Company Law Cases (1945-2016) are going for 120k per set.The Reports contain valuable and uncommon locus classicus for Legal research, opinion, and advocacy. Grab your copy now!!! Call 09091130714 or 07084004038